Polish Baltic Shipping Ltd. – POLFERRIES would like to inform that they have finalised a purchase of a passenger and vehicle ferry, that will be operating under the name of Nova Star, on the Gdańsk — Nynäshamn line. The ferry will complement the existing MF Wawel and, thanks to this, we expand to 6 departures per week.
M/F Nova Star is a modern passenger-freight ferry, built in 2011 with space for 1215 passengers and 2790 meter load line. All our regular customers and prospective travelers will experience a high standard in modern environments.
Cabins are available from economy to luxury class and are comfortable and decorated in bright colors. On board there is a wide range of facilities, such as restaurants, bars, shops and conference rooms. And most importantly - the children have their own play corner.
Entrance of Nova Star ferry is planned in March/April this year.
Technical and Operational specifications:
- Type of ship: ro-pax.
- Built 2011 by St Marine Shipyard, Singapore
- Tonnage: GT 27 744, NT 12 106
- Dimensions. 162.00 x 25.60m.m
- Depth: 6.20 m
- Speed: 21 knots
- Loading from the bow and from the stern
- Main engines: 4x 5600kW, auxiliary motors: 3 x 1540 kW, bow thruster: 2 x 1500 kW
- Load meter: 1 575 m for passenger cars and lorries and 1 215 m for passenger cars, together 2 790 m
- Passenger: 1 215
- Passenger cabins: 4-bed cabins: 155, lux 4-bed cabins: 7; together 648 beds
- Airplane chairs: 248