1. A "transport service" means the transport of a passenger and their luggage by sea on the basis of a contract of carriage.
The sale of transport services is carried out by Morskie Biuro Podróży Polferries offices, Ferry Terminals and authorized Agents.
2. It is recommended to make bookings for all types of transport services no later than 24 hours before the planned travel date.
3. Transport services are sold only for a specific travel date.
4. By making the payment for the transport service, the Passenger confirms their decision and accepts the Polferries Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
5. The person making the booking is obliged to provide the Carrier with names and surnames, age (including children and babies), gender and nationality of passengers at the time of booking. The details of the passenger in travel documents must always be identical to those in the passenger's passport or ID card. The carrier will refuse carriage to a person not registered in the computer sales and booking system. In case of a ticket, the final details of the passengers must be given not later than 24 hours before the departure of the cruise.
6. The transport service may be used within 6 months from the originally declared travel date, unless the terms and conditions of special offers state otherwise. The cruise date may be changed within the aforementioned period provided the change is registered in the computer sales and booking system no later than 24 hours before the declared travel date. Failure to submit the change within the aforementioned period of time will result in the inability to use the service without the right to a refund. The first change in the ticket is free of charge, each subsequent change is payable.
7. The passenger can resign from all or part of the transport service while retaining the right to a partial refund, provided that the resignation is registered in the computer sales and booking system no later than 24 hours before the departure of the cruise. A 30% deduction of the fare for the transport service is made when making the refund. Later resignation or non-arrival for check-in at a specified time does not constitute the basis for a refund of the fare paid. Return trips are subject to refund, but only before they are executed. A 30% deduction of the fare for the transport service is made when making the refund. A partially used offer is not refundable.
8. Changes to the ticket must be submitted at least 24 hours before the departure of the cruise. Changes to the ticket are subject to a charge. The first change is free of charge.
9. In case of a sale against VAT invoice, the refund can be made only at the place of issue of the VAT invoice, while in case of the remaining sale (receipt) the refund can be made at the place of purchase of the transport service, at Morskie Biuro Podróży Polferries, at Ferry Terminals or at the Head Office.
10. In case of booking the entire cabin, the passenger is obliged to pay for all beds, even if in the cabin there are fewer people than beds.
11. Persons under 17 may only travel accompanied by an adult. Children under 7 can use a shared cabin beds together with a guardian.
12. Discounts for cardholders: EURO <26, Motormännens Riksförbund, NAF, SMC, Caravan Club, Signal Iduna and Inter Rail card. All discounts are granted upon presentation of an identification document and do not apply to special offers, cabins, pets, and a 10-trips offer.