1. For passengers travelling by sea without a valid ticket.
According to Art. 33a of Transport Law, carrier or a person authorized by him, holder of an identifier placed in a prominent place, is allowed for ticket inspections. In case of lack of a valid ticket confirming the entitlement to free or discounted travel, the carrier or a person authorized by him collects the right amount towards the transportation and additional fee, or issues request for payment. The amount of the surcharge is determined as 2 times regular one way fare.
An additional fee will also apply to the holder of the ticket, in whose vehicle higher amount of people were found, than declared at the passengers check-in.
2. The guide or guardian accompanying blind or incapable of independent existence person travelling, mentioned in the Act of 20 June 1992 regarding entitlements for a reduced fare on public transport (Journal of Laws no. 02.175.1440) are entitled to a discount for the travel in the amount of disabled person price of travelling services. The discount does not include the price of the cabin and other extras offered on the ferry.
3. Passengers carrying pets (also in cages, baskets) are obliged to purchase, at their disposal, appointed cabin on the ferry and they are at the same time responsible for its sanitary condition. In case of unavailability of such cabins, pets transport is not allowed. Warning! The number of such cabins is limited. In public areas, passenger traveling with a dog has the duty of keeping a dog on a leash and muzzled. Passengers are obliged to familiarize with veterinary regulations of the country and have all the documents required to export a pet to the country of destination. Carrier may refuse to transport an animal if their stay on the ship, according to the assessment of the Carrier, shall be considered as endangering the safety of passengers or crew. In this case, the fee paid shall be refunded.
4. The passenger has the right to carry baggage up to 50 kg free of charge. Luggage exceeding the weight of 50 kg will be treated as cargo and transported based on a transport document after paying freight, calculated according to the applicable tariff on the load line. The passenger is responsible for informing the Carrier about luggage / personal belongings exceeding the limit above. Carrier reserves the right to reject or qualify as cargo, for which freight is payable, any luggage carried, that breach these terms and conditions. Carrier is not liable for the consequences of non-fulfillment of the above requirements by the passenger.
5. Smoking is prohibited, except designated places on the ferry. For violation of the smoking ban, passenger may be charged a penalty specified in section 10.7 of Conditions of Carriage.
6. There shall be no refunds of money due, while on the ferry.
7. Carrier reserves the right to implement additional charges, such as fuel surcharge, devaluation fee.
8. Passengers are obliged to leave the cabin half an hour before the ferry arrival to the port. Before leaving the cabin, carefully check if any remaining objects owned by the passenger are left in the cabin. The ship owner takes no responsibility for items left in the cabin.
9. Passengers personal data will be processed only for execution of the contract of carriage in accordance with the requirements of the Act dated August 29, 1997. (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 101, item. 926, as amended). Passengers purchasing transport service consent to data processing in this area.
10. Carrier reserves the right to change the schedule and price list without notice by posting the changes in the customary manner.