m/f Wawel built in Malmö Sweden in 1980, rebuilt in in Bremerhaven in 1989, in 2004 converted in Polish shipyard in Gdansk to adjust the ship according to the requirements of present owner, Polferries, the ferry can take 1000 passengers on board the ship (including 511 berths in new, modern cabins) also equipped with shops, restaurants, bars, etc.
- Length: 163,96 m
- Width: 27,63 m
- Depth: 6,52 m
- Line meters: 1490 m (310 personal cars and 50 lorries)
- Speed: 16,7 knots
- The ship follows the relevant conventions for passenger ships as well as IMO requirements and all other regulations for a ship of this type.
Facilities on board:
Apart from standard facilities such as shops, bars, restaurants and a café there is also a conference room / a cinema.
m/f Wawel - Deck Guide
- Restaurant, deck 6: 84 seats (lower restaurant), 120 seats (upper restaurant). Equipment: DVD player, cordless microphone.
- Self-service restaurant, deck 6: 104 seats.
- Café, deck 6: 150 seats. Equipment: DVD player, cordless microphone. A part of the café is used as a casino with a Black Jack table and slot machines.
- Disco, deck 8: 60 seats. Equipment: professional disco equipment (the lights and sound equipment).
- Grill Bar with a garden on open deck, deck 7
- Airplane chairs, deck 6, behind the café: 136 seats.